Monday, January 7, 2013

What's On GreyDeath01's Desk?


A mess!! That's what's on my desk after the Holidays. I still got my rifle scope box for my LR-308 on the desk after mounting it to my rifle.


Ok after a quick clean up I pulled all the projects that was on hold due to commissions and set to finish these puppies up. I still got to finish my Dark Vengeance Dark Angels up which need details mostly and my Canis which I am going to sell to fund my new DA models.
So after my rant of Doers and Dreamers I gotta get doing Lol!

Let me know what you guys working on this new year and I will share it with everyone!

Happy Painting!

4 comments:

  1. Looking very nice indeed! Liking the glow effect on the lightning claws. Been spending most of my holidays and new year so far modelling my Imperial Navy boarding party and my Spears of Mawdryn Space Marine Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kieran thanks for subbing to my blog and glad you like the OSL on Canis. Send me pictures on on both armies I am very interested on how both look.

      Delete
  2. Looks good man, happy new year :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Knightley! It looks the same since the last time I touched it lol. Happy New your to you too my Dakka brother!

      Delete