Thursday, October 18, 2012

BuyPainted Hellbrute tutorial

Hello everybody *polish accent*. Lol one of my favorite opening on his video and one of my favorite airbrush artist BuyPainted. He painted the awesome sculpt Hellbrute from the Dark Vengeance box set. I had planned to paint mine similar then I saw this video and threw that out the door and planning to paint mine exactly like his lol!

Ok if none of you seen his videos go to his YouTube channel or his blog BuyPainted and be amazed by his awesome airbrush skills lol. No really go to his site.

Ok here is his vid I want to share with you.

Enjoy and happy painting!
Mahalo!


2 comments:

  1. Whats funny about polish accent, i dont understand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was funny because I was trying to imatate his accent! He sounds like the Captain of the Starcraft battle cruiser. :)

    ReplyDelete