Thursday, October 25, 2012

More GW Leaks!




Ok everyone here is the latest I found around the web from Faeit 212 and BoLS. More leaks from the latest WD issue for November. My local Gaming Store and and another shop told me they got a letter from GW to do all new releases on Saturdays and no earlier that includes White Dwarf boooooo! But most of us know they (retailers) receive all products weeks or days before the release dates and that's where we get all these previews days before release.
So back to the subject. Here is just one picture that relates to me for 40k at the moment is this awesome looking defense line called The wall of Martyrs Imperial Defence Network. Check it out and will post more pictures if I find more lol.


Happy Painting!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment