Thursday, October 11, 2012

I hate being sick!


Damn allergies turned into a chest cold! Sorry guys I got sick and that means no painting and no posting. But I will start tomorrow. I gotta finish John's commission cause I just picked up another one today which was suppose to be a purchase of his Dark Vengeance chaos sprues and turned out as a barter/trade to paint his Dark Angels from the DV box set. So I agreed to a additional price plus the chaos sprues and we had a deal. I will be painting his DA to my basic tabletop standard and should be fairly easy since I am a DA man my self this should be done pretty fast.

So for the mean time enjoy this short vid if you guys have not already checked out Flash Gitz site already http://www.flashgitz.net/home also check the comic out its really funny and the vid is a trailer for the comic series so enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment