Monday, December 31, 2012

End of Year and Looking Forward to 2013!




Hey everyone hope you all got everything you wanted for Christmas and looking forward to next year like I am!
As all of you been seeing in the blogosphere about the release of the new Dark Angels and the White Dwarf and Codex leaks of the models. And I gotta tell you I am excited for most of the models and mixed feelings on some of the fliers.
The whole flying alter look meh not to excited about it but will probably grow on me with time.

But all the Terminators and the new Belial now that is a awsome sculpt. But man if GW does another price increase that will ruin my 2013 year.
Here is some pictures I borrowed from the web that all of you probably seen but here they are and Happy New Year to you all!!













No comments:

Post a Comment