Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans Day to all who have served.


I just want to wish all Veterans a Happy Veterans Day and always share your memories with your family and friends of those who have fallen in the line of duty. Also to honor our active serving members who are still defending our great country.

I have served in the US Navy from 90 - 94 and was in two campaigns during my service. I was in the first Gulf War serving along side my Marine brothers and also Somalia.
It was a honor to serve my country during that time and still honor all active members who served after me.

So please shake their hands and thank any veterans of all wars and from any allied country not just on this day but every time you see a member of the armed forces.

So always remember and never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment